The Sutton Fourth - June 26th 2022
Parking & Bus Routes
- Parade starts at 4pm at the schools and ends at the common, lasting about 1 hour.
- The roads will close at 3:00pm. You will only be allowed to enter if there is still parking available in the designated parking areas. There will be police officers at all closures. If you are having a house party, your guests should arrive before the roads close.
- There is no driving along the parade route during the parade.
- Residents returning home during the shutdown will of course be allowed provided it is not at parade time. Please be patient with the police officers as they are doing their jobs to keep order.
- Shuttle buses will be doing a continuous loop from the high school to Armsby Rd where there is field parking.
- Fireworks are at 9:15, launched in the field behind the Blacksmith Shop. The fireworks should be visible near and far.
- ENJOY! There will be some inconveniences I am sure, but remember - this is a time for us to come together as neighbors and appreciate that as a small town we can still walk our cows and horses down the street
Designated Parking Areas
Handicap Parking - Behind the Sutton Center Store (3 Singletary Ave) : You will need to have a handicapped placard. After 3:00pm you must arrive from the Millbury direction as the center intersection will be blocked.
Sutton Schools: All lots are initially used for staging and parade participants. AFTER the parade, the lots open up for public parking.
St Mark’s Church, 356 Boston Rd: VIP parking and general parking.
Sutton Youth Soccer Fields (38 Singletary Ave): General Parking
4 Armbsy Road Field: General Parking
If you have ANY questions, please contact April Brown or Jonathan Rocheleau at: email@example.com
Thank you for sharing this special day.